June 21, 2010 – Canadian Medical Assistance Teams’ tenth team of medical volunteers recently returned from their rotation in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
CMAT, in collaboration with International Medical Assistance Team (IMAT) and the JP HRO (Jenkins Penn Haiti Relief Organization) have been working in the earthquake-affected region for just over 6 months now.
CMAT’s Team 10 members were working in Petionville, at the JP HRO camp, and include:
- Rose Stone, RN from Oakville, ON (Team Leader)
- Carrie Mines, RN from Hamilton, ON
- Aysha Ebrahim, RN from Toronto, ON
- Erin Clarke, RN from Scarborough, ON
- Christina Coambs, ACP from Edmonton, AB
- Luke Palmer, PCP from Vancouver, BC
- Amy Heffern, PCP from Sandringham, NF