June 10, 2010 – Canadian Medical Assistance Teams’ ninth team of medical volunteers recently returned from their rotation in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
CMAT, in collaboration with International Medical Assistance Team (IMAT) and the JP HRO (Jenkins Penn Haiti Relief Organization) continues to provide medical assistance in the quake-ravaged region.
CMAT’s primary health care team members were stationed in Haiti from May 24 to June 1 include:
- Dr. Mark Hyslop, MD (Emergency) and Team Leader from Merritt, BC
- Margaret Hyslop, Mental Health Worker from Merritt, BC
- Kim McCann, RN from Port Perry, ON
- Janie McCabe, RN from Napanee, ON
- Rebecca Stevens, RN from Surrey, BC
- Julie Roberts, PCP from Vancouver, BC
Canadian Medical Assistance Teams continues to appeal for aid and asks for your help and generosity by making a donation to support our medical teams in their efforts to assist the Haitian people. www.canadianmedicalteams.org.