Since 2005, CMAT had provided vital humanitarian assistance to people affected by disaster in countries around the world. Canadian donors like you helped us deliver care in many of these countries, including:
Private donor funding allows us to maintain our operational independence, giving us resources and flexibility to respond quickly to emergencies as soon as the need arises.
Less than 10% of what we raise (and we aim for less) goes to administrative costs such as banking fees, website hosting, and maintaining our phone line. We have no brick and mortar offices, and warehouse storage space is generously donated. We are entirely volunteer run, and donor driven. Thank you for your commitment and generosity.
Your gift at work
- Providing post operative wound and infection care to those affected by the 2005 Kashmir earthquake in Pakistan;
- Offering comprehensive primary and obstetric care, as well as community health education during record flooding in rural Bangladesh in 2007;
- Treating traumatic injuries, preventing infection and providing primary and obstetric care after the 2010 earthquake in Haïti;
- Establishing mobile field clinics to reach underserved populations in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) in the Philippines in 2013 and the earthquake in Nepal in 2015.
- Providing safe drinking water to remote communities of Southwestern Haiti after Hurricane Matthew in 2016.
- Establishing an Emergency Medical Team to assess patients in parts of rural Honduras after Hurricanes Eta and Iota in 2020
|Interac e-Transfers are accepted by email to:|
|Please contact CMAT directly to request a|
Manual donation form (PDF) for donations by cheque only.
Canadian Medical Assistance Teams
PO Box 35055, Ellerbeck Station
Toronto, ON. M4K 3P5 CANADA
* Please do not mail cash.*
|Paypal address: (2% fee) |
|Canada Helps (3% fee)|
|VOLUNTEERS: you can fundraise for CMAT by creating a personalized fundraising page here!|